Hi there, I’m Gustav 👋 I’m a software developer based in Copenhagen, Denmark. My passion for programming started early in my life, where I would make modifications to my favorite video games. I later knew that I wanted to pursue the path of becoming a software developer, which is why I decided to get a master’s in Computer Science.
I am experienced in the following technologies:
- C# .NET, Java, C, Python, Microsoft SQL
- Version Control: Git, SVN
- Tools: Visual Studio, Webstorm, VSCode
In my spare time, when I’m not working on my hobby programming projects, I enjoy taking photos and keeping myself fit. I’m also an avid traveler and love exploring new places. In 2020, my favorite destinations were Barcelona and Lisbon.
MSc in Computer Science, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 2019
- General profile with courses in software engineering, machine learning and computer security.
- As part of this programme, I completed one semester at University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Thesis: Security analysis of the Maritime Connectivity Platform
BSc in Computer Science, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 2017
- Thesis: Fuzzing and AFL - An Introduction to Fuzz Testing with American Fuzzy Lop